Tuesday 1 May 2012

Moodboards


1. Silhouette - For this board I picked silhouette pictures that all have the same tones of grey in them. I picked an Alexander McQueen design as alot of his garments change the silhouette of the human figure. This is my favourite board out of the three of them and I think this will be the theme i go with for my project.


2. Acidic- For this board I bleached back paper for the background to give of an acidic feel. I picked the topshop garment as i think it fits in with my mood board the best.


3. Slippy- For this board I mixed blue and black latex  and poured them down a sheet of white paper to give off the idea of slipping. My swatch is blue fabric dipped in wax, when it dried I crumpled it into a ball, i then poured layers of wax on the swatch.

-Sinéad

No comments:

Post a Comment